7/10/11

Serena & Terry E-Session Sneak Peek

i first met Serena in my Introduction to Photography Workshop by Sheena Wilkie.  i couldn't help but notice her spunk right off the bat, she was the first one who spoke in class, she was the first one to make fun of herself and she was also the first one to volunteer advice and help to the others.
that's someone i could be friends with i thought to myself quietly though it would take until classes were over and an additional three weeks later...maybe more...before i approached her again.

wanna let me shoot you?  i emailed her and much to my surprise she totally agreed.  i was in the market for a couple to photograph and as it happens she was in the market to have engagement photos done.  to say my eyes gleamed and my head swelled full of ideas would be an understatement.

Terry and Serena first met at work.  a friendship that soon blossomed into a relationship and on October 13th 2011 will turn into a blessed union of their two souls.

congratulations you two!





2 comments:

joey armstrong said...

really love the last photo!

Justine Russo said...

LOVE them Adriana! That first one is so cute!! Great job! :)