6/30/11

Ninja Assassin

my little ninja assassin finished school this week.  it's hard to believe he passed grade three and is moving on to grade four.  i still remember my fourth grade year, it was one of the most amazing times of my life and i only hope that he has good experiences also.
when i sit back and think of my time at school and realize that my son is reliving those times in his own life...boy...i feel.old!  this is a phrase i hear mothers use all to often and i think you really have to be a mother to understand the full meaning of those words.  where does the time go?  it seems like just yesterday when we were changing their diapers.  each year we ask ourselves where the time has gone and each year we feel older than the last, this leaves me to wonder just how freaking old are we?  :)

new and exciting things are on the horizon for this summer and i can't wait to see what the new school year has to offer, or better yet, what my son has to offer to the new school year :)

bring it on!











No comments: