6/25/11

new toy

i finally broke down and went and bought a handheld remote for my camera.  i couldn't help it and for thirty two bucks it was a steal.  of course i came home right away to have some fun taking pictures of myself  (who better to test it out on than myself?) because that's the whole reason i bought it, hellooooo.

as i pulled up in the drive i tucked the finger sized remote in my pocket with receipt and played it cool as i walked into the house.  the last thing i wanted to show my husband was that i bought another gadget for my camera, especially when we're on a budget *groan* but it was only thirty two bucks, to me this is justifiable.

hi honey, bye honey and i scampered up the stairs, mounted the camera on the tripod, positioned it just so and proceeded to snap the following pictures.  keep in mind this is the first time i've used a remote and the lighting in my office is peachy keen.


i am so impressed!  i mean if my jaw was gaping wide open that would have really been the icing on the cake.  you would think i would attempt a smile at least, yesh!



that's a bit better but what's with the tongue??  and the finger??  oy!  humiliation!


okay so now i tried the side profile, at least i have on my decent smile, usually i smile like i have chicklet teeth


getting much better...


getting the hang of this remote...i like it!



all in all it was a good purchase.  i have a funny feeling i'm going to be having a lot of fun with this little gadget :)


No comments: