6/3/11

june goals

June goals already?  What happened to March?  April?  May?

It has come to my attention, by me that I am the worst time budgeter of all time!
I love to write!  But you'd never know it since I lack in blog posts.
I love to take photos!  Well you already knew that but there's days where I feel like I should be rolled out of bed because I'm too warm and snuggly under my blankets.
I love to sing!  I'm not very good at it...those high notes really kill me but I do it anyway like I'm the best there is...you should be so lucky to hear my vocal adrenaline.
I love to dance!  In my head...
I love to act!  To be...or not to be...?

And now that I'm sitting in front of the computer...I'm really loving the time with the keyboard, my fingers pounding on the keys...ok maybe I'm just a little too theatrical.

I was gonna try and find my last post for my goals and if you can believe it I've no idea where it is, not that there's that many posts to choose from but what better time than now to post a new list of June goals?!?

So...here we go!

June Goals

  1. Have a picnic outdoors with the family at least once this month
  2. Attend the Jamie Delaine Dreams Workshop
  3. Shoot an engagement...c'mon...I know somebody out there has got to be getting married?!
  4. Continue plans for my friends surprise 30th B-Day party but she found out so it's not really a secret but I'm still considering it a secret surprise party...phew!
  5. Dedicate my time to search for another wonderful workshop to attend this year
  6. Hit the gym at least 20 times this month...I've done it twice so far...yippee!!
  7. Keep working on my own workshop that I hope to host in the next few months
  8. Do the Weight Watchers 5k WalkFit Challenge
  9. Do a family Shoot
  10. Mail out the parcel that has been sitting on my desk for days!!

I like to keep it short and simple this way I'm not setting myself up for failure.  I find that the bigger my list of things to do...the less likely I am to do them.

Wish me luck!  Here goes!

No comments: