5/28/11

flueckiger family



There comes a time in everyone's lives where they want to update their family pictures and more often than not there's only once chance to get maybe a few lucky shots...if you're lucky.
Conflicting schedules...weather...arguing kids...grouchy passer by's...weather...and oh yes...WEATHER!
Despite all these struggles there's one thing and one thing only that makes it all worthwhile.  Love.  Love for your family, love for a significant other, love for a pet...and nothing will bring you closer.

Being the sibling of only one brother I know nothing of what it's like to have a sister...and after watching the way the Flueckiger sisters interacted (even though mom and dad told them to be nice to one another) it made my heart swell.  Little girls...are gorgeous...little girls are rainbows and sunshines and innocence...little girls smile and it melts their daddy's hearts...or so it was for the Flueckiger family.

At the end of the shoot I drove home happy...because no matter the exhaustion or difficulty of the day...one smile made it all go away.

Thank you Flueckiger Family for letting me share in these memories with you, introducing me to your darling girls and just in general letting me do my thing so I could capture your moments  :)
I hope you all enjoy these photos from this family.









"Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give to them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children."
                                                                                               -- Rosaleen Dickson
















No comments: