8/23/11

Brandy + Tyler | Surrey Wedding

Brandy and Tyler are such an amazingly in love couple it emanates from them ten fold.  Their wedding was fun, quirky and full of laughter.

in their sneeker peaker I talked about their shoes and how amazing they were, which they are and how proud I was of the girls for wearing them ninety five percent of the time which i am.  now I must give credit to how beautiful they looked and how handsome the boys were.  from the tips of their toes to their matching hats and ties the wedding party was gorgeous.  then there's the bride and groom who were in a world all of their own!  such a good looking couple.

highlight of my day was watching Tyler tear up as he saw his beautiful bride walk down the aisle.  despite the fact that they've been common law for x amount of years it lightens my heart to know that a groom could love his wife to be to the point of being an emotional wreck.  love is beautiful, love is grand, love is magical and this couple has so much magic together it truly felt like a spell was cast over the entire day.

here are a few images of their day.  okay maybe a lot of images :)








 her hair was so gorgeous!

 she is one bee-u-tiful bride!






it always gets me to see the dad cry, i wiped a tear or two away



























we totally crashed a family reunion on our way to location for pictures!














Here are a few more pictures of their special day:



1 comment:

Justine said...

Love the pics Adriana! Great job! :)
I love the music too! I left it playing for awhile...such a cute song!