8/31/11

And Baby Makes Four

I had so much fun doing these few photos for this lovely little family who are so humble and genuine and down to earth, truth be told I could have spent the whole night visiting with them and still not wanted to leave.

After we tried a few poses with Caleb who just wanted to go go go we let him do just that, go go GO!
He is such a gem and his love for Thomas brings me back to the days when my son was in love with Thomas as well.

Neely and Ryan I wish you the best of luck when your second bambino(a) is born and I couldn't be happier watching your little family blossom!  Bless you all!


"I'm really glad that you could come

To help surprise my mother.


Sit down, relax, enjoy yourselves
and chat with one another.



Sorry I can't be with you
to share in Mummy's shower




but you see I'm very busy



cause I'm growing more each hour.


Though I'm not here to thank you
for the special gift you brought



my family and I are grateful...
we appreciate the thought.





I'll be arriving shortly
I'm happy as can be
So after I've been home a while
Please come and visit me!"

---Love Baby





No comments: