9/15/11

Eric + Marta | Abbotsford Wedding

When a man loves a woman
Can't keep his mind on nothing else
He'll trade the world
For the good things he's found
If she's bad he can't see it
She can do no wrong
Turn his back on his best friend
If he put her down

Eric and Marta are so unabashedly in love they share the kind of romance every little girl dreams of.  As I second shot this wedding for Justine of Russo Photography I found myself smiling giddily and sighing contentedly on more than one occasion.

I started the day off early joining Justine at her favorite coffee hangout in Abbotsford where we got to talk open heartedly about our families, our business, our hopes and dreams and about each other.  I couldn't have asked for a greater companion!  And the latte was to die for!!

I then continued at Eric's house where I got to meet his side of the family and snapped some pictures of him getting ready for the biggest day of his life.  What a beautiful house you have Eric and such a wonderful family!!

As we drove to the Trethewey House in Abbotsford Eric told me all about how he had met Marta.  They met at UFV in biology class during an assigned group project.  Marta had been the last to join and one look at her and Eric knew he would never be the same again.  Marta would start her day by arriving to class early and grabbing a cup of coffee, upon noticing this Eric adapted her routine and finally approached her.  The rest as they say is history.

This beautiful couple opted for a first look before the ceremony which was also held at the Trethewey House and it goes without saying that both Justine and I shed some tears of our own as we watched them see each other for the first time.  They were stunning!  Such an adorable couple both inside and out.  Eric was very handsome and Marta was equally stunning in her gorgeous gown and shoes!

The reception was later held in Marta's dad's backyard and it was gorgeous!!  The food was delicious!  The  decorations were tastefully done, the guests were wonderful and everyone boogied the night away!!






































I caught these two gorgeous little people, the ring bearer and the flower girl looking on, aren't they so adorable?!?





The very lovely and very talented Justine!




This one is my absolute favorite of the night!!  It just screams romance and sex appeal!








Dinner was so yummy!



 Justine and I both melted a little inside when Eric kissed Marta's hand :)






While everyone was finishing dinner these three sweethearts had their turn on the swing.




The dance floor was packed!!



To see more photos please view the slideshow:





2 comments:

Justine said...

THanks so much for your awesome help Adriana! I have so much fun working with you and miss you tons already! :)
You are amazing!

Zxenarea said...

Awww...you're making me blush! Thanks for having me along I have just as much working with you if not more. I miss you too and I hope that we have the chance to work together again in the future. You are such a sweetheart and my biggest inspiration! :)