8/10/11

Tiffany + Jamie | July 9th 2011

on Saturday July 9th i had the pleasure and honor to second shoot alongside Justine Russo of Russo Photography.  to be completely honest i first found out about Justine while searching facebook for fellow photographers in the area, and me having no shame and not knowing her one bit i sent her a message introducing myself and basically have stalked her ever since.  then to my surprise when i found out about the Jamie Delaine workshop and that Justine would be there i was both ecstatic and scared.  ecstatic to finally meet the person who had consumed my world in such a short amount of time and scared because she might be going to the workshop to hand me a restraining order.  however, that was not the case.  she is wonderful, beautiful, smart and talented and so very friendly so when she asked me what i was doing Saturday July 9th i immediately canceled any plans and told her i was free.

Tiffany and Jamie's wedding was such an experience i cannot even begin to describe how i feel now or felt that day.  i was both nervous, scared and excited.  on that day two of the things i love the most came together.  photography and a wedding.  i was in heaven.  it was heaven.  the wedding was beautiful.  the bride even more so and what completely melted my heart was the fact that without even knowing me, the bride and the groom both welcomed me with open arms.  Jamie and Tiffany, you are truly blessed to have each other.  thank you for giving me such an incredible opportunity and allowing Justine to bring a second shooter.  thank you both for allowing me to share in your special day and for treating me like one of the family.  i can't tell you how much it meant to me.

Justine thank you!  i think by now i sound like a record on repeat but i cannot thank you enough for the confidence you instilled in me on that day, for your complete faith and trust and for being a friend (and not having me arrested for stalking you)!  i can't wait to shoot alongside you again.  i can't wait to drive down roads where we think we know where we're going despite what the GPS says and accidentally running a red light...oops!  i can't wait to carry your bag because it is a truly great bag and leaving it by the side of the road even when we're three feet away still makes me nervous.  i can't wait to swat more mosquito's because we made a truly delectable smorgasbord for those little pests.  i just can't wait!
a friendship is budding and i see a field of blooms on the horizon.


























































Thank you ALL (Jamie and Tiffany and Justine and all the wedding party) for letting this complete stranger join in on the fun and for having me along!  It was a blessed day!



To see more photos from their wedding day sit back and have a look:




1 comment:

Justine Russo said...

Adriana! You are more than welcome 100 times over! I LOVED having you along! Thank YOU!
You aren't stalkerish at all! You are one of the nicest people I have met in such a long time! Thank you for the oh so sweet words! :)
I am so in love with your new blog layout too! It's so you! :)
Can't wait to work together again! :)