7/16/11

My Heart

To My Dear Husband,

I love you!
That is all.

Actually I wanted to say this and have everybody know that if it weren't for you I wouldn't be who I am today.  If it weren't for you my dreams would never have come true.  If it weren't for you and all our bad times, our fights and disagreements I wouldn't have realized how lucky I truly am to be your wife.  If it weren't for all our good times and the wonderful son we created I wouldn't have realized what it means to be loved by someone else.

I know things are rough right now and it may feel like our foundation has been ripped from under us but I want you to know that as long as I'm with you, nothing else matters to me.  I'm ok living with nothing but the clothes on my back as long as I'm with you.  I'm ok never having to watch t.v. again as long as I'm with you because our life together is the only drama that really matters.
As long as you and Dorin are in my life I am truly blessed!
You are my world, I'm only sorry it has taken me so long to realize it.  I'm only sorry for all the aweful things I've ever said and will probably continue to say and do because through these aweful things we have risen and we are better than ever.

I love you my dear wonderful husband and I wanted you to know.
It doesn't matter where we may be in life, I will never stop loving you.


Your forever grateful and supportive wife.



No comments: