2/28/11

HORPESTAD

With shooting family photography comes, stress, nerves, booking, endless phonecalls or if you're technologically savvy endless tweets, texts or messages, choosing the appropriate outfits, praying for good weather and praying in general for a good shoot.
When I met with the Horpestads I was taken by surprise how easily and effortlessly we shot a session.  I didn't have to tell them to smile, or hold it right there.  They did their thing and I did mine.
I am more surprised than anyone how such candid moments of when they didn't think I was looking but I continued to shoot anyway, could turn into my favorite works of art.
When I see a family share such joy and love, it comforts me to the core that they chose me to share their moments with.
I can't wait to do an engagement shoot with Brandy and Tyler!












Please view more images Here


No comments: